Answered By: Jeffrey Orrico
Last Updated: Feb 10, 2017     Views: 21

The Connecticut Insurance Commission publishes a list of  approved pre-license education course providers at ; these include options for self-study books, face-to-face classroom instruction, and online education. Check with the insurance company for which you will be working. They may offer their own prelicense education program which is approved by the State of Connecticut.

Our library does not have any books specifically on this subject. Your library may be able to obtain a book for you via interlibrary loan, or you may purchase such books from retailers such as Amazon or Barnes and Noble.

Related Topics

Ask Us

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.