Answered By: Jeffrey Orrico Last Updated: Feb 01, 2017 Views: 203
1. Put the file on your desktop or some place you can easily find it if it’s not already. (For example, if the .PAGES file was sent to you in e-mail, this means you need to save the attachment to your desktop.)
2. Right-click on the file and select RENAME. Rename the file to whatever you want as long as you end it with .ZIP instead of .PAGES. After renaming, your computer may ask, “Are you sure?” Select YES. You are sure. Now you’ll have a Zip file on your desktop instead of a Pages file.
3. Double-click the .ZIP file. On most Windows computers, you can open zip files by simply double-clicking it. (Note: If your PC can’t open .ZIP files, no worries, just download and install either Universal Extractor or JZip. Both are FREE.)
4. Open the folder called “QuickLook”
5. Open the file called PREVIEW. The preview.pdf file is the document! You now have the document open that was created by the person who used iWORK on a Mac. (PDF files can be opened by both Mac and PC users.)