Answered By: Jeffrey Orrico
Last Updated: Feb 01, 2017     Views: 11

You'll need a Connecticut public library Card, which is good at any Connecticut public library. To see which books have a book, video, magazine, etc., search the iConn reQuest catalog at The list of libraries which have an item is located at the end of the item record.

Related Topics

Ask Us

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.