How can I get books or articles that are not available in the SHU library?


Through the library's ILL "interlibrary loan" system, you can request books and articles not owned in our collection. The SHU library will try to obtain the book or an electronic copy of the articles from other libraries. Typically copies of articles take a few day to fulfill, and books can take even longer. 

To make a request, got to our interlibrary loan page and login using your SHU username and password. 

For additional information watch our Interlibrary loan tutorial.

  • Last Updated Jan 25, 2019
  • Views 71
  • Answered By Jeffrey Orrico

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0