Answered By: General Reference Last Updated: Feb 06, 2017 Views: 264
Yes, you can print (black & white only) documents at the library from the terminals at the library computer kiosks.
If you are paying for your print job with your SHU ID card, use the Mac computers (see Mac-specific instructions) or the PCs not marked as "Cash Only" with white cards on the monitors.
- Log onto the computer with your SHU username & password.
- Print to "STU-LIB" (the Xerox printer at the left end of the Circulation desk, next to the Starbucks café).
- Retrieve, print, and pay for your print job by swiping your SHU ID card in the card reader attached to the printer. The charge is 6 cents per page.
If you are paying cash for your print job, use one of the three PCs marked as "Cash Only" with white cards on the monitors.
- Print to "HP Laserjet 9050" (the printer at the check-out counter of the Circulation desk).
- Library staff will retrieve your print job. The charge is 10 cent per page.
Please also note that documents cannot be saved to the library kiosk computers. If you need to edit a document, you will need to save to a flash drive.